pezzo summer collection pezzo summer collection

Stylish visuals but not much else

I think this was very well drawn, but it was pretty much all fluff. Didn't interest me in the least.

Marco's heist Marco's heist

I quite enjoyed that

Very nice. The sprites were implemented brilliantly and the song was a hilarious choice. Only thing that bugged me: the text boxes. Otherwise, nice!

SmackBang responds:

i never expected such a positive response from newgrounds on this animation. thanks for the nice review. And yes the text boxes bug me to so i will update when it gets through or sometime in the future so they look much better.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

An outstanding piece of work

Never have I seen such a masterpiece. Brilliantly funny, beautiful, moving... It is a joy to watch.

Megaman battles ...Zero 3 Megaman battles ...Zero 3

Better than most

Don't take this as a blam, 'cause it's not. Your sprites were smoothly animated and the sound was well done. I can't approve of your zoom though. It got really annoying squinting at the characters and having text bubbles take up the whole thing. That should be reversed. Other than that, it was alright.

sprite movie ok sprite movie ok

Unique, I'll give you that

Wasn't what I expected, but it was short, mildly amusing and had no sound other than that background music. As a side note, shoot whoever reccomended you use those megaman sprites.

RikiKazuki420 responds:

ok. *shoots the bob and george guy ok*
damn. you should've told me to beat him up! the only kind of gun i got is an airsoft gun because it's cheap and legal.
now he's gonna use his author powers on me!
nooo! not the stretch and skeeeeewwwww!

Bass Strikes Back 2 Bass Strikes Back 2

Great work

Spriting is one of the more looked-down upon forms of flash. Keep yer chin up! Ignore the faggots who put you down! Your work rocks!

Megaman's Anniversary Megaman's Anniversary

Teriaki?

That was brilliant. Extremely well drawn, excellent sound and voice as well (even though I couldn't understand it: thank god you have subtitles). I only have one problem: where is Bass/Forte??? You have GOT to have him next time.

Vietnam Recruitment Tape Vietnam Recruitment Tape

Kick ass!

Never have I seen a more hilarious sprite flash. I laughed throughout the whole thing. Brilliant.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Well put

Couldn't have said it better. In fact, nobody could say what needed to be said, better than Foamy. People like me who live in Florida and Louisina and so on really appreciate your feelings. Thanks alot.

kegel: campfire chat kegel: campfire chat

Nice

Well worth my time. You've got some serious talent. Keep at it!