Tubes Tubes

Can't... stop...

Here is proof that you don't need flashy graphics or movie quality sound effects to get a game that deserves a high score. I couldn't stop playing! I'm addicted and anyone else who gives this a try will be too!
Graphics need work, but not desperately, and the sound was droll, but those are things that can be easily changed in future versions!

Inna Game Ver1 Inna Game Ver1

Corny, with bad art and hohum sound

It was corny, and the sense of motion went out the window when the land left the screen, but it was responsive and for a first timer it wasn't that bad. Continue trying and you will one day make something very, very good. Don't give up!

s1nt3ch's shooter s1nt3ch's shooter

Nice!

This looked incredible for a file of such a small size! Imagine what you could do with more time and with more sounds/music!

bush-o-matic bush-o-matic

I'm in pain I'm laughin so hard!

God, that was funny man! The really funny part is, that most of that is pretty much true. Watch me get smacked by a Republican now.

Ping Pong Practise Ping Pong Practise

Good...good...

This is pretty good. I'm no actionscript expert so I can't say much on that, but the ball bounced rather realistically aside from the fact that it didn't lose momentum as fast as it should. The music got kind of annoying after a while too.

FatonWheels responds: