pezzo summer collection pezzo summer collection

Stylish visuals but not much else

I think this was very well drawn, but it was pretty much all fluff. Didn't interest me in the least.

Marco's heist Marco's heist

I quite enjoyed that

Very nice. The sprites were implemented brilliantly and the song was a hilarious choice. Only thing that bugged me: the text boxes. Otherwise, nice!

SmackBang responds:

i never expected such a positive response from newgrounds on this animation. thanks for the nice review. And yes the text boxes bug me to so i will update when it gets through or sometime in the future so they look much better.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

An outstanding piece of work

Never have I seen such a masterpiece. Brilliantly funny, beautiful, moving... It is a joy to watch.

Tubes Tubes

Can't... stop...

Here is proof that you don't need flashy graphics or movie quality sound effects to get a game that deserves a high score. I couldn't stop playing! I'm addicted and anyone else who gives this a try will be too!
Graphics need work, but not desperately, and the sound was droll, but those are things that can be easily changed in future versions!

Inna Game Ver1 Inna Game Ver1

Corny, with bad art and hohum sound

It was corny, and the sense of motion went out the window when the land left the screen, but it was responsive and for a first timer it wasn't that bad. Continue trying and you will one day make something very, very good. Don't give up!

s1nt3ch's shooter s1nt3ch's shooter

Nice!

This looked incredible for a file of such a small size! Imagine what you could do with more time and with more sounds/music!